Program helps in designing mechanical and construction projects in 2D. Application contains an extensive set of standardized parts prepared on the basis of national and international standards. It is also possible to draw and edit technological schemes, as well as, hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
Its a perpetual full commercial License
CADprofi Mechanical module can be bought separately or in full CADprofi Suite package, which contains all 4 CADprofi modules for 50% of the price.
- A rich set of parametric standardized parts and fasteners prepared on the basis of national and international standards (e.g. ISO, ANSI, ASME, EN, DIN, PN, IS, JIS, GOST), including bolts, screws, washers, nuts, joints, rivets, studs, openings, rebates, wedges, pivots, pins, bearings, grease nipples, rings and many more. In addition, program allows user to sort objects and symbols according to standards.
- Steel and aluminium shapes and profiles: L-shapes, C-shapes, T-shapes, flat bars, hollow profiles, rods, pipes and others. In profiles, it is possible to specify the material type (type of steel).
- Elements used for designing apparatus, including flanges and dished ends, steel pipes and fittings (elbows, tees, reducers). It is possible to draw pipelines with automatic insertion of bends and automatic connection of pipes by using a variety of fittings.
- Procedures used for calculating the heat exchangers and different types of tube bundles in heat exchangers.
- Dynamic scaling of parts when inserting them into drawing or when editing projects. This allows for automatic selection of the size of the element directly in the drawing (e.g. selecting screws with a length matched to the thickness of connected elements).
- Quick Edit (QED) command allows to perform various editing operations, including: editing objects, editing attributes and inserting descriptions, mirror, scale, copy, rotate, delete, move, insert alternate view.
- Versatile editing commands that allow for reversal of elements, extending steel profiles etc.
- All parts have different views adapted for creating different designs (e.g. front views, side, cross-section etc.). It is also possible to define the style and detail level that allows for insertion of parts with details, axes, hatch etc.
- System of freely configurable marking welds, tolerance signs, edge, roughness and others. Inserting weld views (V welds, fillet welds) with the possibility of defining user own dimensions.
- Convenient design of diagrams and pneumatic systems using smart symbols, lines and editing functions.
- Additional drawing tools that greatly facilitate the creation of technical drawings (axis, circle axes, center marks, bisectors and others). Function of detecting all circles in the selected block and automatic insertion of circle axes or center marks in them.
- Designing is done in accordance with designers habits and requirements.
- Metric or imperial units available.
- Tools for full description and projects detailing.
- Automatic numbering of objects.
- A system of quick search of products in the database.
- Possibility to filter objects, e.g. by dimensions or names. Filter can be applied to the entire library, making it much easier to select various elements needed to design a given component - for example, the selection of bolts, washers and nuts with a specific diameter.
- Possibility to important and add to the program user's own symbols or objects.
- Automatic layer management and printing styles allows user to achieve prints with predefined line thickness, colours, etc. Layer management based on Open BIM (IFC classification). Additional layer standard "CADprofi Plus", in which objects and symbols are inserted on separate layers.
- The "Copy to user category" option allows user to expand the database with his own products that can be freely edited and saved. It is possible to define any dimensions and technical parameters for all user elements.
- Possibility to define the list of "favourites" that allows to work in accordance with user habits and preferences.
- Possibility of adding your own translations or changing the terminology that is used in the program.
- Smart insertion of objects with the possibility of attaching them to other objects by using the "one-click" technology.
- Intelligent commands that allow for performing quick editing operations on symbols and objects directly in the drawing.
- Possibility to create any diagrams, flowcharts, technological and functional schemes, algorithms.
- Possibility to create bill of materials and specifications that can be either printed or exported to multiple formats including pdf, rtf (doc), xls, xml, csv, html and more.
- Automatic creation of graphical legends.
- On-line help with many illustrations and exemplary videos that explain in details how to use the program.
- On-line update system.